Model home construction is nearing completion and floor plans have been released for Bonita Isles, the new community underway in Bonita Springs at the intersection of Bernwood Parkway and Old 41 Road. The community will have 145 single-family homes and 70 luxury paired villas at full build-out. Prices range from the low $200s to the $350s.
Bonita Isles offers both single-family homes and luxury paired villas with the following configurations:
- Laguna: 2 BR+Den / 2 BA / 1,919 SF / 2 Car
- Malibu: 2 BR+Den / 2 BA / 2,070 SF / 2 Car
- Palisade: 2 BR+Den / 2.5 BA / 2,080 SF / 2 Car
- Ventura: 3 BR+Den / 2 BA / 2,387 SF / 2 Car
Luxury Paired Villas:
- Buttonwood: 2 BR / 2 BA / 1,565 SF / 2 Car
- Mahogany: 2 BR+Den / 2 BA / 1,616 SF / 2 Car
- Banyan: 2 BR+Den / 2 BA / 1,783 SF / 2 Car
- Spruce: 2 BR+Den / 2 BA / 1,780 SF / 2 Car
- Magnolia: 3+Den / 2 BA / 1,862 SF / 2 Car
Here is a resource to view the Bonita Isles floor plans. Pricing has not yet been released by the developer.
Tag Cloud55+ Bonita Beach Bonita Springs Buyer Tips Cape Coral Cape Harbour Captiva colonial boulevard d.r. horton Daniels Corridor Demographics Estero Foreclosures Fort Myers Fort Myers Beach Fort Myers River District fraud gated community gateway golf homes Gulf Access Gulf Harbour high-rise Lehigh Acres Luxury mcgregor boulevard Miromar Lakes MLS Naples new construction paseo Pelican Preserve pulte homes Real Estate Investing recreation sandoval Sanibel Seller Tips Short Sales Southwest Florida Treeline Corridor Urbanism Vacant Land Waterfront WCI Communities