New homes in the gated community of Paloma in Bonita Springs are now available. D. R. Horton is offering 5 floor plans for new single-family homes, and twin villas. Paloma is a few miles from the sandy beaches of Bonita Springs and close to shopping and restaurants at Coconut Point and Miramar Outlets, with convenient access to I-75 and a great school district in Lee County.
Known for liveable floor plans, energy efficiency, commitment to quality construction, and superior craftsmanship, D.R. Horton unveils 5 floor plans at Paloma which all feature upscale master suites and master baths on the 1st floor, 2-car garages, and outdoor lanai porches. The 5 floor plans range in size from 3-5 BR/2-4.5 BA/1,804-3,552 SF, and priced from $264,990-$359,990. The 5 single –family models are:
- Pembroke: 3 BR/2 BA/1,804 SF/1-story, priced from $264,990;
- Edison: 3 BR/2 BA/1,983 SF/1-story, priced from $277,990;
- Bedford: 3 BR/3 BA/2,587 SF/2-story, priced from $304,990;
- Skylark: 4 BR/3.5 BA/3,173 SF/2-story, priced from $337,990; and
- Newport: 5 BR/4.5 BA/3,552 SF/2-story, priced from $359,990.
The twin villa is the Bradford model: 2 BR/2 BA/1,342 SF/1-story, priced from $219,990.
Key amenities at Paloma include luxurious open floor plans; a clubhouse; resort-style pool; fitness center; tennis courts; and Bocce ball. If you live in Paloma, you can join Palmira Golf and Country Club. Paloma is located in Bonita Springs off Imperial Parkway between Coconut Road and Bonita Beach Road.