The latest new homes at Pebble Pointe—a beautiful new gated community located within a master-planned community—in Estero offer 5 popular floor plans from homebuilder Taylor Morrison. Only 90 homes are planned for Pebble Pointe and are widely anticipated to sell quickly. These homes bring high standards of construction excellence, design upgrades and open concepts with flexible options from award-winning Taylor Morrison. The 5 floor plans are:
- Piceno VII: 2-3 BR/ 2 BA/ Den/ 1,856 SF and 2-3-car garage.
- Farnese VII: 2 BR/ 2.5 BA/ Den/2,100 SF/ and 2-3-car garage.
- Lazio VII: 3 BR/ 3 BA/ Den/2,275 SF/ and 2-3 car garage.
- Trevi VII: 2-4 BR/3.5 BA/Den and Bonus Room/ 2,843 SF/ and 2-3-car garage.
- Carina VII: 3-4 BR/ 3.5 BA/ Den and Bonus room/ 3,144 SF/ and 2-3-car garage.
Pebble Pointe will feature a sparkling lake, manicured landscaping, a dog park and idyllic gazebo. The Amenity Center will provide recreational activities, water sports and social activities for residents. The Florida lifestyle is within easy reach from the urban and cultural arts scene in downtown Naples to outdoor recreational activities like the beaches, golf, tennis, boating and fishing.
Located in Estero, Pebble Pointe at The Brooks is off Coconut Road, north of Three Oaks Parkway/Imperial Parkway and easy access to Sanibel and Captiva Islands, as well as to nearby beaches, marinas and state parks. Pebble Pointe is centrally located 2 miles from shopping, restaurants and movie theaters at Coconut Point, the area’s largest shopping mall; nearby Captiva and Sanibel Islands beaches; the Bonita Community Health Center; and the airport.