With an extensive schedule of activities, Fort Myers 55+ communities help newcomers quickly acclimate to their new community. It is easy to quickly meet other residents with similar interests and hobbies. Social activities, sports and crafts are among the more popular items available in these 55+ communities.
Generally, these communities have deed restrictions that require at least one owner of the property to be at least 55 years of age. These restriction do not generally preclude a younger spouse or even a child from living with you in the community.
Popular 55+ communities in the greater Fort Myers area include:
- Cascades at Estero – Single-family Homes
- Cascades at River Hall – Single-family Homes
- Cinnamon Cove – Condos, Villas & Single-family Homes
- Heritage Cove – Condos, Villas & Single-family Homes
- Pelican Preserve – Condos, Carriage Homes, Villas & Single-family Homes
- Seven Lakes – Condos & Villas
There are other Fort Myers 55+ active adult communities in the area that our team can assist you with.