Fort Worth Texas-based national builder D. R. Horton is making a pretty big bet on the housing market here in Southwest Florida. They are currently active building new homes in twelve communities in Lee and Collier Counties. Builder magazine has ranked D. R. Horton as the largest builder of new homes in the nation for ten consecutive years. D. R. Horton is a public company and its stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol DHI.
The communities in Southwest Florida where D. R. Horton is actively building new homes are as follows:
- Magnolia Landing – North Fort Myers – Single-family homes & Villas
- Verandah – East Fort Myers – Single-family homes
- Sandoval – Cape Coral – Single-family homes
- Townhomes of San Simeon – Fort Myers – Townhomes
- Banyan Bay – Fort Myers – Single-family homes
- Veridian – Fort Myers – Single-family homes
- Somerset – Estero – Condos & Townhomes
- Terra Vista – Estero – Coach homes
- Mirasol – Bonita Springs – Condos & Townhomes
- Summit Place – North Naples – Townhomes
- Bucks Run – North Naples – Single-family homes
- Fiddler’s Creek – South Naples – Single-family homes
Our team is available to help buyer compare and contrast the various D. R. Horton communities in Southwest Florida and also provide assistance with purchasing a new home from D. R. Horton. We have extensively toured each of these neighborhoods and can help narrow and accelerate your new home search. Also, we have represented many buyers of D. R. Horton new construction properties and will work diligently to insure that your transaction is a smooth, stress-free and positive experience.