D.R. Horton, America’s largest home builder, has purchased the Celebration Cape development in Cape Coral and re-launched the project with their award-winning single-family homes. This community features 44 single-family homes with 7 luxurious open floor plans to choose from ranging from 1,983 square feet to 3,293 square feet. Celebration Cape is conveniently located—just minutes from shopping and restaurants, community parks and an executive 9-hole golf course.
The following models range in size from 3-4 bedrooms, and prices start in the low $200s:
- Edison: 3 BR/2 BA/1,983 SF/1-story/2-car garages, priced from $209,990
- Brookfield: 3 BR/2 BA/2,260 SF/1-story/2-car garages, priced from $222,990
- Ashbury: 3 BR/3.5 BA/2,431 SF/1-story/2-car garages, priced $229,990
- Hawthorne: 3 BR/3 BA/2,583 SF/1-story/3-car garages, priced from $244,990
- Lancaster: 4 BR/3 BA/3,041 SF/2-story/2-car garages, priced from $264,990
- Winchester: 3 BR/4.5 BA/3,374 SF/2-story/3- car garages, priced from $275,990
This unique Cape Coral gated community features a lake and a walking/jogging trail. Located east of Santa Barbara Boulevard (between Nicholas Parkway and Hancock Bridge Parkway), it is an easy commute for work and pleasure. Celebration Coral has unique zoning that allows for over-sized backyard garages that can accommodate an RV or a boat. Here is a resource to view the Celebration Cape homes currently available for sale.