Nine new model designs are available at Bridgetown, the upscale-gated community of single-family homes and villas located within the Plantation master-planned community in Fort Myers. Bridgetown is located in the non-golfing section of this community. The Fort Myers area is adjacent to the Caloosahatchee River and barrier islands, making it a picturesque landscape. Bridgetown is conveniently located 5 minutes to I-75, 10 minutes to the Southwest Florida International Airport, and 10 minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center.
The 9 new models are 1-3 bedrooms/1.5-3.0 bathrooms and range in size from 1,133-2,589 square feet single-family homes. Prices start from $177,990-$336,990. All homes are single-story. Bridgetown offers a wide array of amenities and activities for residents to enjoy: resort-style pool and spa; state-of-the-art fitness center; outdoor barefoot bar; tennis courts; bocce ball; and an Amenity Center with multi-purpose room and catering kitchen. A full-time Activities Director is on-site.
The new models are:
• Hill Crest: 1 BR/1.5 BA/1,133 SF, priced from $177,990;
• Noir Coast: 2 BR/2 BA/1,289 SF, priced from $187,990;
• Taft Street: 2 BR/2 BA/1,433 SF, priced from $197,990;
• Abbeyville: 2 BR/2 BA/1,673 SF, priced from $240,990;
• Castle Rock: 2 BR/2 BA/1,762 SF, priced from $245,990;
• Martin Ray: 2 BR/2 BA/1,968 SF, priced from $270,990;
• Infinity: 3 BR/3 BA/2,384 SF, priced from $321,990;
• Pinnacle: 3 BR/3 BA/2,488 SF, priced from $331,990; and
• Tangerly Oak: 2 BR/2.5 BA/2,589 SF, priced from $336,990.
The guard-gated entrance to Bridgetown is located off Treeline Avenue between Colonial Boulevard and Daniels Parkway. Here is a resource to view Bridgetown at the Plantation real estate listings.